Key points to look out for here:
- Minister is questioned by the MLAs on the Committee (Example of the Committees holding the Minister to Account) Look at what issues are discussed to give an example of how things such as constituency issues (representative) can come up
- Accountability over 'distressing ads' for road crash campaigns. Does it work? Is it value for money?
- Possible legislation on bonfires. Do they need better regulated after controversy in the Summer
- GM crops why has the Minister banned their use in NI?
- Concerns over meeting renewable energy targets after potential cut in government subsidies
- Potential legislation discussed - Environment Better regulation bill - Civil servants questioned over this and is potential effects: Example of Calling for Persons and Papers. See the concerns the Chairperson has over the Bill.
- Finally a very Northern Ireland argument - Over what domain names councils can use! .ie? .gov.uk?